Volunteers make a highly valuable contribution to EREA schools and entities. As part of the EREA school/entity community you play an important role in helping to create a safe, supportive, protective environment for students. EREA offers you this Training to assist you in your student protection responsibilities and your commitment to the safety and wellbeing of our students.
Volunteers undertaking this training should fall under the following categories:
- Tuckshop volunteers
- Classroom volunteers eg. parents, grandparents, family members, Religious
- Volunteers on sports days, social/dance evenings, fetes or similar events
- Other volunteers not covered above.
Before you get started there are few things you need to remember:
- It is beneficial that reading materials are utilised to enhance the training experience.
- Refer to the instructional guide to assist you in using this training platform.
- Remember to use the “Mark Complete” button on each page to record your progress through each lesson / topic.
- Upon competition of this training program you will need to complete a Registration Form and share this with the Principal of any EREA school in which you undertake volunteer or other work.